Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Oral B Oxyjet MD20Characteristics
Only using a regular toothbrush is not enough to remove 100% of dental plaque. That is why Oral B decided to develop a special oral irrigator that cleans interdental spaces and other areas that your toothbrush has missed. The Oral B Oxyjet MD 20 oral irrigator uses a gentle stream of water with microbubble technology for thorough removal of the bacteria that cause dental plaque. Regular use of the irrigator prevents bleeding of the gums effectively and noticeably reduces the amount of bacteria in your mouth.
- cleans interdental spaces and hard-to-reach areas
- removes 100% of the bacteria that cause dental plaque
- massages the gums and reduces bleeding
- leaves the mouth feeling clean and fresh
- ideal complement to your daily dental hygiene
- suitable for use with braces, dental implants, dental bridges and crowns
- microbubble technology – removes dental plaque
- rotating/spiralling stream – for a thorough overall clean and massage of the gums
- mono stream – enables targeted cleaning
- continuous regulation of water pressure (0.2–0.6 MPa)
- lock against unwanted release of the jet
- 600-ml water tank
- maximum operation time: 15 minutes
- four replacement nozzles
How to use:
fill up the water tank with water and attach the nozzle onto the handle until you hear it click into place. Choose the preferred water pressure and aim the jet at your teeth and gums. Lean over the sink and turn on the water stream using the sliding switch. Keep your mouth slightly open, so that the water can escape into the sink. Concentrate on one tooth at a time. After use, empty the water tank and clean the device thoroughly. It is recommended that you replace the nozzle every three months.
- Type of power supply
About the brand Oral B
Oral B represents quality and premium care in dental hygiene. Oral B products are known for their top quality, which guarantees great results in your dental and oral care. A high-quality toothbrush or dental floss is the best way to get on track for a beautiful, healthy smile.
The founder of the brand is the Californian dentist Robert Huston, who, back in 1950, was the very first person to replace the traditional hard nylon toothbrush bristles in use since 1938 with gentle, rounded bristles. This became a worldwide phenomenon and the Oral B brand became a market leader in its field.
Today, Oral B is synonymous with quality dental care. The Oral B electric toothbrush does not just clean your teeth thoroughly, it also massages your gums, which has a beneficial effect. If you want to prevent cavities, have healthy gums and a mouth that feels truly clean and fresh, an Oral B brush is the right choice.