- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Paco Rabanne Lady Million PrivéIngredients
Intense, hypnotic, and so intoxicating you won’t be able to get enough. From the first sniff, Paco Rabanne Lady Million Privé Eau de Parfum for women will bewitch you with an alluring combination of raspberry, cocoa bean, and honey. Give in to its magical power and enjoy it with all your senses.
- fruity floral fragrance
- ideal for women who want to bring out their sensuality
- suitable for any occasion
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes come in dominated by the deep, sweet scent of orange blossom. A few minutes later, you’ll notice fresh raspberries combined with exotic vanilla and heliotrope. The perfect harmony of aroma finishes with a crescendo of cocoa bean accompanied by sweet honey and earthy patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
Paco Rabanne Lady Million Privé first captured the hearts of women in 2016 when it was introduced. The luxurious perfume is complemented by an equally luxurious bottle shaped like a diamond in the colour of the sun reflected in its surface.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Woody Notes, Orange Tree Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Raspberry, Heliotrope, Vanilla
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Honey, Cocoa
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.