- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Paco Rabanne Olympéa AquaIngredients
Paco Rabanne Olympéa Aqua Eau de Parfum for women reveals a dangerously attractive combination of lemon blossom and jasmine. Immerse your senses in this intoxicating floral fragrance and turn into the indomitable goddess of water.
- fresh floral fragrance
- for women who want to feel divine
- suitable for everyday use
Composition of the fragrance
Paco Rabanne Olympéa Aqua first captures your attention with the unusual lemon blossom and refreshing calamondin. Then you’ll be delighted by notes of exotic jasmine, and finally by vanilla accords combined with amber, cashmere wood, and amber.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Calamondin, Lemon Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Sun Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cashmere Wood, Ambergris, Salt, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.