Get notified when the product is available
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ceylon Cinnamon, Clove, Wormwood
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rosewood, Green Tea, Coconut, Vetiver, Tabacco Leaf
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Heliotrope, Amber, Vanilla
- Fragrance category