Get notified when the product is available
Product description The Organic Pharmacy Sun
The Organic Pharmacy Sun SPF 50 sunscreen provides the skin with effective protection against the sun while helping you to achieve the golden tan you’ve dreamed of.
- prevents premature skin ageing caused by sunbathing
- helps you to get an even, golden tan
- moisturises the skin deeply and nourishes it effectively
- has a light formula, does not leave a greasy feeling, and is absorbed immediately
- prevents damage to the skin through the strong antioxidants
- aloe vera – regenerates damaged skin and brightens it
- zinc oxide – protects the skin against the negative effects of UV radiation
- Vitamin E – acts as an antioxidant and rejuvenates the skin
- shea butter – preserves the elasticity of the skin
- rosehip oil – helps to prevent skin ageing
- calendula officinalis – soothes irritated skin
How to apply:
Apply the cream to clean skin before sunbathing. Repeat as necessary, especially in the event of excessive sweating or after swimming.
- Skin type
- all skin types
- high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)
About the brand The Organic Pharmacy
The Organic Pharmacy is a natural cosmetics brand which puts the emphasis primarily on purity, quality and balance. The unique organic ingredients and the right combination of them in individual products ensure the positive impact of these cosmetics on your face and body. The carefully selected ingredients are mixed by hand, creating exceptional plant products for the beauty in everyone.
The English brand The Organic Pharmacy was founded by Margo and Franco Marrone. After finishing her studies, Margo, a pharmacist, focused on herbal medicine and some years later discovered the magic of homoeopathy. She decided to put her extensive herbal, homoeopathic and pharmaceutical knowledge to use to create cosmetics with purely natural ingredients.
They opened their first organic pharmacy together in 2002 on Kings Road in London. The Organic Pharmacy is now available in over 25 countries all over the world.