- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Tom Ford Neroli Portofino AcquaIngredients
- a fruity fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for the modern, self-confident man
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Petitgrain
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Neroli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amberwood, White Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Tom Ford
Tom Ford fragrances | Tom Ford - Thanks to his ingenious spirit, Tom Ford singlehandedly managed to turn Gucci, the brand that had been falling in customers’ favour, into a successful fashion house. As a creative director of the brand, he not only oversaw extraordinary fashion lines, he also introduced unique fragrances. He’s exceptional in his love for anything sensual and his ability to create trends and sense what people truly need. As the actress Mischa Barton said in an interview for People magazine, “His designs allow women to feel sexy and confident”. His exquisite perfumes, of course, have the same effect.