- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Van Cleef & Arpels FirstIngredients
Van Cleef & Arpels First is a warm floral fragrance for women who long for unrepeatable moments of happiness. Fall in love with this full potion of love which gets deep under your skin. Sex appeal and independence - a simple description of this perfume. An exceptional composition of aromatic essences from all over the world makes your beauty and unique personality stand out!
This delicate fragrance opens with refreshing mandarin combining with mysterious blakcurrant and sweet raspberry. Its heart offers precious Turkish rose, distinctive iris, and decent jasmine whose light and attractive tones underline specific daffodil and orchid. Towards the end, its deep oriental chords of sandal wood, moss, and amber will intoxicate you, as they combine with the delicate scent of honey.
The sweet and intoxicating peerfumes produced by famous Van Cleef & Arpels come in beautiful flacons almost always looking like precious jewels. Try the cocktails of flowers, fruits, precious wood, and the best ingredients from all over the world. Luxury and lavishness - these are the main essences of the perfumes by Van Cleef & Arpels. Its First fragrance was the very first jewel created by this French quality brand and it made it famous all over the world! Become sexy and sensual with Van Cleef & Arpels First!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Hyacinth, Aldehydes, Raspberry, Peach, Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orchid, Jasmine, Iris, Carnation, Lily Of The Valley, Tuberose, Daffodil, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Oak, Tonka Beans, Civet, Sandalwood, Honey, Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, aldehyde
About the brand Van Cleef & Arpels
Van Cleef & Arpels is a French jewellery, watch, and perfume brand. Van Cleef & Arpels was founded in 1896 by Charles Arpels and Alfred Van Cleef. They opened their first boutique in Paris in 1906.
Van Cleef & Arpels became famous for their expertise when it came to precious stones. Their founders are recognised for their pioneering techniques working with precious stones. In 2009, the company brought out a range of luxury perfumes with six fragrances, entitled Collection Extraordinaire.
Van Cleef & Arpels’ loyal customers include stars such as Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor, Romy Schneider, Brigitte Bardot, Sharon Stone, Julia Roberts, or even Uma Thurman. Try luxury perfume from a world-renowned brand that is sure to impress!