- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Viktor & Rolf FlowerbombIngredients
Don’t be afraid to give in to the temptation of a floral explosion that will captivate your senses completely with its delightful notes reminiscent of nature. The Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum for women is full of the most alluring flowers in the world. Let yourself be carried away by blissful feelings of pleasure, joy and beauty.
- a captivating floral fragrance for romantic women
- a pink love potion made from top-quality ingredients
- a very feminine, delicate and charming aroma
Composition of the fragrance
The initial combination of precious tea and fresh and sweet bergamot will soothe your mind and body, preparing you for a floral bomb hidden inside the heart of the fragrance. Sweet rose, also known as the Queen of Flowers, is embellished with individual floral accords. The captivating power of dainty jasmine, gentle orchid and sweet freesia will infatuate you. As the composition concludes, a delicate veil of patchouli will envelop your mind in desire and sensuality.
Story of the fragrance
The pink hand grenade-shaped bottle contains a true flower bomb. You will instantly find yourself amidst an explosion of pleasure, harmony and happiness. This iconic fragrance, launched in 2005, was created by the renowned perfumers Olivier Polge, Carlos Benaim and Domitille Berthier.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Tea
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orchid, Jasmine, Freesia, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Viktor & Rolf
The first perfume by Viktor & Rolf was Flowerbomb, and was introduced in collaboration with L’Oréal in 2005, followed not long after by other successful scents. Besides their own collection, they also work with many famous brands.