- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Abercrombie & Fitch First InstinctIngredients
Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Eau de Toilette is a conspicuously masculine fragrance that will give you self-confidence at any time of the day.
- an aromatic scent
- for the modern, self-confident man
- for all-day wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Melon, Gin, Tonic Water
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet Leaves, Sichuan Pepper, Citrus Fruit
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Suede, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes | Abercrombie & Fitch is a brand with a really long history. This fashion manufacturer was founded in 1982 and is a true perennial. Although it focuses mainly on clothing for young people who like a leisurely, sporting style, it now offers far more.
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes are not as well known as other brands, but that just means they’ll surprise you even more with their ingredients, aimed mainly at the young, whether in age or at heart!
Abercrombie & Fitch fragrances are distinctive because their character is not revealed as soon as they are applied. You should let the scent unfold before it offers its unique allure.