- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Acqua di Giò Absolu InstinctIngredients
The unique relationship between humans and nature materialises in the Armani Acqua di Giò Absolu Instinct Eau de Parfum. It’s sensuous aroma will enhance your natural instinct and become completely addictive to everyone around you. Enjoy this limited-edition Eau de Parfum for men, another one from the cult-favourite Armani Acqua di Giò line.
- limited edition, sensuous woody fragrance
- for a confident and passionate man
- designed by Alberto Morillas
Composition of the fragrance
Armani Acqua di Giò Absolu Instinct for men opens with a refreshing explosion of citrus and oceanic notes. An intense aroma of the exotic patchouli in its heart is underscored with notes of seaweed. The base combines smokey notes of amber wood and the rarest ebony wood that last incredibly long on the skin.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Sea Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Seaweed
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amberwood, Ebony Wood
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.