- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Code CashmereIngredients
Armani Code Cashmere Eau de Parfum and its sensual aroma carries you away to a charming oriental garden full of flowers in bloom.
- a floral fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Blossom, Jasmine Sambac
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Almond Milk, Heliotrope, Iris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Patchouli, Suede, Leather
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.