- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Emporio In Love With You FreezeIngredients
If only the beautiful moment of being in love could be frozen in time! Armani Emporio In Love with You Freeze Eau de Parfum for women will make your dreams come true. From now on, you’ll be experiencing love and excitement not only with your mind, but also your senses.
- intensely fresh floral oriental fragrance not just for people in love
- introduced along with the Stronger with You Freeze Eau de Toilette for men
- introduced in 2020
Composition of the fragrance
The delicious opening notes of cherry will be like a gentle caress, soon replaced by the gentle and delectable aroma of peony – a quintessentially feminine ingredient. This seductive Eau de Parfum will then keep delighting you for a long time thanks to elegant notes of white musk and patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
Giorgio Armani himself believes that we should live for the present moment, because it’s always the happiest one. This idea is embodied in the In Love with You Freeze which allows you to experience the elated state of being in love every day with the same force. It’s a fragrance which celebrates life, especially the life of lovers. This is why it was introduced along with an Eau de Toilette for men to form a strong and irresistible pair.
The elegant glass of the bottle has a frosted finish, once again recalling the notion of freezing all unforgettable moments in time. The lid is adorned with rings which symbolise the curled-up bodies of two lovers.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, White Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, fruity, floral
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.