- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Emporio SheIngredients
Envelop your senses in the intoxicating notes of delicate flowers and sweet fruit and let yourself be carried away by the remarkable, exotic fragrance. The Emporio She Eau de Parfum for women will immerse you in an aura of freshness and pleasure, making you feel unique and sexy.
- an oriental fragrance with floral elements
- for modern women who want to boost their charm
- suitable for both day and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
The sophisticated nature of this fragrance will captivate you. First, you will experience the notes of juicy pineapple in combination with sweet pear and bergamot. As the sweet aroma fades, it is replaced by the middle notes of lily of the valley and other flowers. The pronounced scent of vanilla, combined with bitter almonds, sandalwood and cedar, brings this sensual journey to its close.
Story of the fragrance
The Emporio She Eau de Parfum started its impressive journey in 1998 and it remains an icon among fragrances today too.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Tangerine, Pineapple, Lime, Tuberose, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris Root, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Tonka Beans, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Almonds
- Fragrance category
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.