Armani Sì FioriEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Armani Sì FioriIngredients
The gorgeous, delicate Armani Sì Fiori Eau de Parfum was inspired by the simple yet sophisticated beauty of flowers. The sparkling aroma is reminiscent of a Mediterranean garden bathed in the light of the sunset. Always authentic and unique – Armani Sì Fiori is the symbol of natural beauty without embellishments.
- floral fragrance with chypre and neroli notes
- delicate and sparkling Eau de Parfum for an elegant woman
- perfect for spring and summer months
Composition of the fragrance
Sì Fiori almost literally shines since the beginning thanks to the sparkling top notes of tangerine and the energetic blackcurrant. The heart is composed of neroli essential oil and rose, giving the fragrance a chypre character. Finally, white musk and vanilla bring sensuality and elegance.
Story of the fragrance
Sì Fiori is an Italian name. “Sì” means “yes” and expresses the contemporary vision of femininity according to Armani – a vision of a woman who feels fantastic in her own skin. “Fiori” simply means “flowers” – the centrepiece of this fragrance. Sì Fiori Eau de Parfum will be a perfect engagement, wedding, or anniversary present, because the golden band on the dusty-rose bottle symbolises a promise of eternity.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Neroli, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.