- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Avène HydranceCharacteristics
An endless source of hydration for your skin – the Avène Hydrance light gel cream replenishes the moisture in your skin thanks to the patented Cohedermᵀᴹ complex, keeping it hydrated for up to 24 hours. This eliminates feelings of discomfort and unpleasant tightness, leaving your skin refreshed all day long.
You can also use it as a day cream, night mask, or for your eye area, making it a truly all-purpose and comprehensive skin care product. The light aqua-gel texture of the cream absorbs quickly and you'll simply fall in love with it.
- up to 24 hours of hydration
- detoxifies and significantly soothes the skin
- reduces swelling and refreshes the skin
- light innovative cream-gel texture
- 3-in-1 product – day cream, night mask, and eye treatment
- ideal especially for dehydrated sensitive skin
- Cohedermᵀᴹ complex – replenishes the moisture in your skin and hydrates it intensely
- pre-tocopheryl – an antioxidant which protects the skin from external aggressors and free radicals
- Avène thermal water – softens and soothes the skin, prevents irritation
- dextran sulphate – reduces swelling
- hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Results of testing:
- tested by 90 people for 21 days, applied twice a day
- 91% felt their skin was getting more elastic by the day
- 88% said their skin was more refreshed and soft every day
- 82% noticed their skin was visibly more radiant by the day
How to use:
Apply every morning to the skin of your neck and face, including your eye area. Before bed time, apply the cream in a thicker layer and leave it on overnight as a mask.
To get your skin perfectly ready for the cream, first clean it with the Avène micellar water, then apply a soothing mist of the Avène thermal water, and finally use the moisturiser.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Calming, Revitalisering
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand Avène
Many children and adults with skin conditions come here for spa treatments under the supervision of dermatologists. The combination of spa treatments and skin cosmetics from Avène significantly alleviates all symptoms. The effects of the local thermal water have been known since 1736. More than 300 clinical studies have confirmed the effectiveness of Avène thermal water and products made from it.
In 1975, the spa came into the hands of Pierre Fabre, a pharmacist who began to revive the former fame and glory of the Saint Odile spring. In 1990, the Eau Thermale Avène brand was launched. The capacity of the spa, which focuses exclusively on skin diseases, was expanded in 2005.
Thanks to its thoroughness, strictness, high standards in the use of thermal water, and years of research into new active ingredients, Avène has become one of the leading skin cosmetic brands. The high incidence of skin diseases in industrialised countries confirms that targeted, gentle yet effective, and specific care is necessary. Inflammation is common in various types of skin conditions that seem dissimilar at first glance, such as psoriasis and acne or wound healing and atopic dermatitis.
Avène skin cosmetics are sure to include something for your condition. Avène provides the most varied range of products for all levels of sensitivity – whether your skin is sensitive, hypersensitive, intolerant, or allergic.
Avène is the only brand in the world offering sterile products (for example, the Tolerance Extreme line). A special applicator prevents air and bacteria from reaching the product. The main benefits are the absence of preservatives, emulsifiers, and perfumes and a minimal number of carefully selected ingredients. All of these qualities make Avène the number 1 brand in France and number 2 in Europe and allow patients with skin disorders to use fine products that can be combined with topical medications.