- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Avon CélèbreIngredients
Avon Celebre is a delicate fruity and floral fragrance for women. Celebrate unique moments with Celebre and your life will gain a new dimension. Sparkling freshness of flowers and delicious fruit will please you whenever you let it do so. Another fascinating fragrance by Avon will become a true friend on your journey through life. The crystal clear nectar of optimism and harmony is encased in a glass flacon of a minimalistic style. Get a slightly pink aura of joy and celebrate life with the exceptional fragrance Avon Celebre!
Tender cyclamen will leave behind a gentle trace on you that will be intensified by fruit notes and delicate pepper. A beautiful bouquet of flowers consisting of lily of the valley, magnolia, peony and freesia will welcome you in the heart of the perfume. Velvety smooth sandalwood combined with cedar will scent every millimetre of your skin for a pleasantly long time.
The popular cosmetics and perfumes by Avon will always please you. An unbelievably wide choice for low prices make Avon number one on the market. Both women and men who long for freshness, elegance and sensuality will find what they are looking for. With emphasis on quality, selected ingredients are processed into aromatic essences and put into impressive flacons and packagings. None of the Avon perfumes is the same or similar. They are always absolutely unique. Avon Celebre is also original. It was created to celebrate unique moments in the life of a woman. If you let it do so, it will please you whenever you like!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cyclamen, Fruity Notes, Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Peony, Freesia, Lily Of The Valley, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral