- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Biotherm Homme Sensitive ForceCharacteristics
Give your sensitive skin back its strength. The Biotherm Homme Sensitive Force renewing balm effectively soothes irritated and tired skin and provides protection and intense regeneration every day. Ideal for men with delicate skin who dare to take care of themselves.
- strengthens skin and speeds up its renewal
- soothes itching and burning sensations as well as redness
- helps regenerate skin after minor cuts caused by shaving
- provides an effective hydration
- the balm has a delicate texture without sticky feeling
Results of testing on 40 men after 4 weeks of use:
- 93% of men confirmed a softer appearance of their complexion
- 85% of men confirmed reduced itching
- 78% of men felt the product soothed their skin irritated by shaving with razor
- Life Plankton™ – an exclusive Biotherm ingredient which gives damaged cells back their strength and is rich in vitamin E
- aloe vera – an antioxidant which nourishes the skin deeply and has a cooling effect
- centella – improves skin elasticity and has rejuvenating effects
- camphorwood – reduces itching and eliminates eczema
How to use:
Use the balm every morning and/or night on clean skin or after shaving. Avoid your eye area. Press the pump and warm up a sufficient amount of the balm between your palms, then spread it from your forehead towards your chin and from the centre of your face outwards. A perfect application should take about 30 seconds.
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- Complexion type
- sensitive, all skin types
- Hydration, Calming, replumping
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand Biotherm
Biotherm represents the harmonious connection between man and nature. Dive into the water world of these unique cosmetics.
Biotherm is inspired by the power of thermal springs, minerals and other bioactive ingredients. The unique composition of its products draws its energy from water in particular, as a natural element standing at the very start of life.
The effects of the natural spring in the Pyrenees have been known for centuries. Some believed that it was a source of eternal youth. In the 1950s, however, a special substance was observed on the surface of the spring, the extraordinary properties of which were proven by the subsequent research of Dr Jos Jullien. He combined his knowledge with the experiences of cosmetician Jeanine Marissal and together they laid the foundations for Biotherm.
Thanks to its unique biological characteristics, the water interacts best with human skin, and thus has the ability to regenerate and protect it exceptionally. Today, Biotherm presents some of the finest skin care with its fresh and charming fragrance with natural accents. Try the power of water for yourself!