- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Boucheron Jaïpur HommeIngredients
Do you dream about walking through the Maharaja Gardens? That’s where the first spray of the Boucheron Jaïpur Homme Eau de Parfum will take you. It was created for modern men with an adventurous soul.
- an oriental fragrance with spicy notes
- for men who like the unusual
- suitable for day and evening wear
The composition of the fragrance
The initial freshness of this fragrance is created by cloves and bergamot. Subsequently, you will experience the spicy notes of cinnamon, nutmeg and light violet. These distinctive accords are softened by the warm combination of vanilla and amber as the fragrance concludes.
Story of the fragrance
The Boucheron Jaïpur Homme Eau de Parfum was launched in 1998 and it is inspired by the palace gardens of ancient India. The flacon is embellished with a golden ring and has a blue sapphire colour. These details reference the original focus of Boucheron – jewellery.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Clove
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Violet
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.