Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Brit for HerIngredients
What woman wouldn’t long for the iconic Burberry trenchcoat? The Burberry Brit for Her Eau de Parfum for women will enable you to experience British elegance, style and taste at first hand. The bottle is covered in Burberry’s signature checked pattern.
- a sweet, fruity floral fragrance
- for the elegant modern woman
- suitable for everyday wear in colder weather
Composition of the fragrance
The opening will captivate your senses with delicate juicy pear, subtle almonds and refreshing lime. Soon afterwards, the heart of the fragrance reveals elegant peony petals which are accompanied by the delicious sweetness of sugar in combination with candied almonds. The base notes consist of accords of rare amber, warm mahogany, exotic tonka beans and delicious vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
The Burberry Her Eau de Parfum was launched in 2003. Just like all other Burberry perfumes, Brit for Her was inspired by the brand’s legendary trenchcoat. The transparent bottle is decorated with the traditional Burberry check.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019, Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. This is why you might find that the bottle or the box is slightly different from the ones in the photo. Rest assured that your Burberry fragrance maintains its timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Almonds, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Candied Almonds, Peony, Sugar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Mahogany, Tonka Beans, Amber, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
Posts about Burberry Brit for HerArticles
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.