- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry London for MenIngredients
Brits are known for their good taste, attention to detail, and timeless style. The Burberry London for Men Eau de Toilette will transport you to the busy streets of London which uniquely combine the British love of tradition and dynamic creative spirit.
- spicy oriental fragrance
- for a charismatic man
- suitable for everyday wear in colder weather
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes will wrap you in an intoxicating cloak of aromatic lavender, bergamot, and warm cinnamon, soon joined by irresistibly seductive leather with notes of mimosa. The base notes of this highly attractive and masculine composition include tobacco, guaiac wood, moss, and the incensy aroma of opoponax.
Story of the fragrance
Burberry London – the essence of the British capital captured in a perfume bottle. This fragrance was designed by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu in 2006. The glass bottle is wrapped in cloth covered in the famous tartan pattern which is an integral part of Burberry’s iconic apparel and fashion accessories.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019, Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. This is why you might find that the bottle or the box are slightly different from the ones in the photo. Rest assured that your Burberry fragrance maintains its timeless British elegance nonetheless.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Cinnamon, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Mimosa, Leather
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Guaiac Wood, Moss, Tobacco, Opoponax
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.