- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry My Burberry BlushIngredients
Burberry My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum for women resembles a London garden in the morning, full of flowers just starting to blossom as the birds sing.
- fruity-floral fragrance
- for romantic, elegant women
- suitable for everyday wear in spring and summer
Composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum will inspire feelings of delight from the first moment it touches your skin. At first, you’ll notice a fresh mixture of fruits including lemons and irresistibly sweet pomegranates. Then, a floral embrace welcomes you with roses and tempting geranium. The finish will surprise you with fresh notes of jasmine and delicate wisteria.
Story of the fragrance
Just like the other fragrances from the My Burberry line, My Burberry Blush Eau de Parfum was inspired by the legendary trench coat that made this fashion house famous. The bottle is decorated with a ribbon from the same gabardine that’s used for pink Burberry trench coats and the stopper resembles a button. This luxury fragrance was introduced in 2017 with actress Lily James serving as her ambassador.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Pomegranate
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Green Apple, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Jasmine, Wisteria
- Fragrance category
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.