- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Burberry for WomenIngredients
Discover a fragrance that will feel as if it was tailored specifically for you. The Burberry for Women Eau de Parfum is elegant, timeless and naturally beautiful – just like you. And that’s why this luxurious fragrance will fit in perfectly with your unique personality.
- a warm floral fruity fragrance
- for a classically elegant woman
- ideal for everyday wear in colder weather
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of this Eau de Parfum consists of an irresistibly juicy blend of pear, peach, apricot, green apple and blackcurrant. After a short while you will sense the accords of sensual jasmine, moss and exotic sandalwood. The entire composition is based on sweet and warm notes of vanilla, musk and cedar, which lend the fragrance a deep and sophisticated sensuality.
Story of the fragrance
Burberry for Women is one of the classic fragrances of the Burberry British fashion house. Just like its male counterpart – the Burberry for Men Eau de Toilette – it is the embodiment of the British love of tradition and the unmistakable charm of London. It was launched in 1995.
Has this fragrance caught your attention? In 2019 Burberry decided to innovate the design of some of their perfumes. Therefore it is possible that the bottle or the packaging will be slightly different from the ones in the photo. Rest assured that Burberry fragrances will nonetheless always maintain their timeless British elegance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Apple, Black Currant, Peach, Apricot, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Moss, Jasmine, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.