Calvin Klein EternityEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 5
Fragrance description Calvin Klein EternityIngredients
The timeless, luxury composition of flowers, citrus and soft wood is like a promise of never-ending love – just like Calvin Klein Eternity Eau de Parfum.
- a romantic, floral fragrance
- for elegant women
- suitable for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
Eternity, like an anthem celebrating love, opens with notes of citrus, freesia and sage. This develops into a bouquet of beautiful flowers, with lily of the valley, violet, jasmine, lily, carnation and rose. The gentle touch of exotic sandalwood, musk and an amber accord lasts throughout the day.
The story of the fragrance
Eternity Eau de Parfum is an interpretation of a love story by Calvin Klein. The modern floral fragrance is inspired by diamond wedding rings that, like the scent itself, are best described in one word – eternity. The Eternity fragrance was launched back in 1988.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Sage, Green Notes, Freesia, Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Lily, Carnation, Lily Of The Valley, Daffodil, Violet, Common Marigold, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Heliotrope, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.