- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein TruthIngredients
Truth by Calvin Klein is a very unique perfume based on two very different chords. The first is a tone of freshness, and the other is seductiveness. Both of these accents are intertwined for the entire time you are wearing the fragrance.
The freshness is particularly emphasized by the scent of a forest, wood and white clover. The seductiveness is reflected in the aromas of vanilla, patchouli and white peony. This is the creation of an exceptional scent which can greatly accentuate each woman’s uniqueness.
Truth Perfume is suitable for every woman who wants to accentuate her uniqueness, who wants to be different but exciting and attractive at the same time. The fact that every woman constantly changes also applies to Truth Perfume. This fragrance can be cool and fresh, but also warm and sweet. Even these moments alternate during wear. Therefore, Truth Perfume can be recommended for application all year round.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Vetiver, Clover, Patchouli, Bamboo
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Silk Plant Blossom, Lily, Sandalwood, Peony, Blackberry, Mimosa
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.