CeraVe MoisturizersMoisturizing Face and Body Milk For Dry To Very Dry Skin
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description CeraVe MoisturizersCharacteristics
Are you on the lookout for a product that will look after your dry skin all day long? CeraVe Moisturising Lotion can be used on both your body and your face. It moisturizes your skin intensively and actively helps regenerate the skin’s barrier and natural protection.
- moisturizes the skin for up to 24 hours
- helps restore the skin barrier
- strengthens the skin’s natural protection
- the light texture means it is quickly absorbed by the skin
- non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- created in collaboration with dermatologists
- MVE technology – provides the skin with moisture throughout the day
- hyaluronic acid – locks moisture into the top layer of the skin with a long-lasting effect
- essential ceramides – help restore the skin barrier
- free from fragrances and oils
How to apply:
apply an even layer onto your face or body and rub it in gently. Repeat as necessary.
- Complexion type
- Skin type
- When to use
- day and night
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand CeraVe
For over 10 years, CeraVe has been a market leader in skin care in the USA. Working with dermatologists, the firm has developed cosmetic products that help complement, restore and optimise the skin barrier.
Behind the success of CeraVe dermocosmetics lie unique ingredients containing a complex of three natural ceramides. Ceramides are lipids that occur naturally in the skin, renewing the skin barrier and ensuring long-lasting hydration. However, dry and sensitive skin is often lacking in ceramides and so they need to be supplied. The ceramides in CeraVe are released gradually thanks to the revolutionary MVE® technology, making the products effective all day long.
All CeraVe products are very gentle, non-comedogenic and unperfumed and have simple ingredients. CeraVe products also contain other active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, glycerine and cholesterol. Give your skin a cleansing emulsion, CeraVe moisturising cream or CeraVe moisturising lotion and see the difference for yourself.