Cerruti 1881 Pour Femmeeau de toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Cerruti 1881 Pour FemmeIngredients
Cerruti 1881 Pour Femme Eau de Toilette for Women is like the caress of smooth silk on your skin. It perfectly underlines your distinctive, refined taste and unmistakable elegance.
- a powdery floral scent with woody undertones
- for the romantic woman
- particularly suitable for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
In the top notes you will be enchanted by the soft floral combination of jasmine, freesia, iris, mimosa, lily of the valley, rose and violet petals. The heart of this Eau de Toilette is bursting with more flowers, and you can smell the fragrant accords of sensual jasmine, tuberose, narcissus, and orange blossom. The base is formed of a sensual combination of wood, musk and amber, with a drop of captivating vanilla.
The story of the fragrance
The French brand Cerruti is synonymous with exceptional quality and unsurpassed luxury, which is embodied by the truly legendary fragrance 1881 Pour Femme. Since 1995, when this Eau de Toilette was first launched, thousands of women all over the world have fallen for the fragrance. It has become one of the best-selling perfumes of all time.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Jasmine, Iris, Freesia, Lily Of The Valley, Violet, Mimosa, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Chamomile, Brasilian Rose Wood, Coriander, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Iris, Tuberose, Daffodil, Galbanum
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
Posts about Cerruti 1881 Pour FemmeArticles
About the brand Cerruti
Cerruti fragrance | Like many other Italian brands, Cerruti is by its origin a family business which also happens to be one of the most respected names in the industry. The company was founded in 1881 by Antonio Cerruti who first started selling high-fashion clothing and later focused on fine jewellery. These days however, Cerruti is mainly famous for their perfumes and aftershaves.
Cerruti 1881 has become a symbol of refined taste, highest quality and distinct personal style. The brand thrived especially under Antonio’s grandson Nino Cerruti who had a tendency to shock the fashion world, beginning with his first collection of men’s fashionwear called Hitman. The women’s collections soon matched Nino’s initial success and Cerruti 1881 became THE brand of its time.
The first Cerruti fragrance came out in 1978 and was called simply Nino. It was followed by others like L’Essence de Cerruti or Cerruti 1881 Pour Homme, and, in 1998, a female version of the brand’s masculine classic, Cerruti Image Femme. Perhaps the most popular Cerruti perfume to date is Cerruti 1881 Pour Femme, a warm, sensuous fragrance based on violets, iris and jasmine combined with woody and citrussy notes. Many women consider this perfume to be their signature and have remained faithful to it for decades.
Often described as perfumes with a soul, Cerruti fragrances are ideal companions for creative, confident women who are not afraid to stand out, but don’t do it at any cost. While Cerruti perfumes definitely are extraordinary, their timeless quality will make you love them for many years to come.