- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Elie Saab Le ParfumIngredients
Just as an Haute Couture dress is the celebration of femininity, the Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum for women takes on this role in the world of fragrance. Its magical scent is built mostly on notes of orange blossom, jasmine, an addictive honey rose and patchouli.
- a radiant fragrance, celebrating femininity
- belongs to the Elie Saab Le Parfum collection
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of the composition feature the radiant notes of orange blossom. After a moment, the heart of the fragrance is filled with the scent of ylang-ylang, which is softened by honey rose accords that entice the senses. The base notes are built on the magical accords of amber and patchouli, which bring an intense feminine strength and radiance to the fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Honey
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody