- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Ermenegildo Zegna Z ZegnaIngredients
Ermenegildo Zegna Z Zegna Z Zegna Eau de Toilette is an irresistible fragrance with a unique scent to accompany you all day long.
- a spicy, woody scent
- for the active man
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sicilian Bergamot, Rosemary
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Nutmeg, Iris, White Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cashmere Wood, Patchouli, Musk, Oakmoss
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Ermenegildo Zegna
One of the most exclusive and expensive fashion brands for men bears the name Ermenegildo Zegna. The beginnings of the Italian family business date back to the second half of the 19th century, when Ermenegildo Zegna decided to open a textile firm. Ermenegildo Zegna remains a family business, and is now headed by the fourth generation of the Zegna family.
Ermenegildo Zegna transformed a dream to reality and began making men’s clothing, characterised by quality, selection of the best materials, and various innovations. They have always followed their own intuition and they have not put a foot wrong. By the 1930s, they employed over a thousand people. They created unique men’s collections and first-class suits and sportswear for men. They now have over 500 boutiques worldwide.
In the 1990s, the first Ermenegildo Zegna perfume was launched. In collaboration with the perfumers Alberto Morillas, Jacques Cavallier, Antoine Lie, Pierre Negrin, Olivier Gillotin, Daniela (Roche) Andrier, Alain Muraour, Rosendo Mateu, Frank Voelkl, and Harry Fremont, they gradually introduced more scents that have become popular all over the world.