- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description GUERLAIN Mon Guerlain IntenseIngredients
Don’t be afraid to be unique and accept the challenge of the Guerlain Mon Guerlain Intense Eau de Parfum for women. This fragrance is a perfume manifesto of modern femininity and it will help you express your individuality and singularity without fear. Use it to reveal the freedom and sensuality hidden within you.
- unusual, woody oriental fragrance
- brings out the sensuality and multifaceted nature of a modern woman
- easily becomes your signature fragrance
Composition of the fragrance
This unique composition opens with the inimitable fresh notes of French lavender, freshened up by citrussy notes of bergamot and tangerine. Accords of sweet vanilla and aromatic jasmine then come to give the fragrance an intense character and mingle together in the warm drydown dominated by smokey notes of exotic patchouli, velvety sandalwood and white musk.
Story of the fragrance
The utterly memorable Guerlain Mon Guerlain Intense boasts the extraordinary vanilla tincture manufactured using traditional methods in the Guerlain factory in Orphin, France. The flacon of this highly addictive fragrance was inspired by the iconic „quadrilobé“ bottles from 1908.
The alchemy-inspired shape is topped with a cap made from one piece of glass. The copper shade of the hardware then symbolises modern femininity combined with perfume-making tradition both in the design of the bottle and in the fragrance itself. The ambassador of the fragrance is the sensual, strong and inspiring actress Angelina Jolie.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Tangerine, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Jasmine Sambac, Tahitian Vanilla
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Sandalwood, White Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.