- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Hermes Twilly d’HermèsIngredients
Many women dream of owning one of the famous silk scarves by the iconic French brand Hermès. And it’s no wonder – it is a timeless piece, a perfect accessory to any outfit, and amazing for any occasion. Just like the playful Hermès Twilly d’Hermes Eau de Parfum for women. This is a cheerful, rollicking perfume with a touch of elegance, so typical of this luxury brand.
- optimistic and bright, yet elegant and stylish fragrance
- suitable for everyday wear as well as special occasions
- bottle is adorned with a ribbon made of the same material as Hermès scarves
Composition of the fragrance
This perfume opens with citrus notes of bergamot, bitter orange, and aromatic ginger. Then comes the heart containing intoxicating jasmine, slightly bitter orange blossom, and sensuous tuberose. The impressive drydown is provided by warm accords of sandalwood and delicious vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
The name Twilly was inspired by a type of cloth called twill – a delicately weaved material for the famous Hermès silk scarves. The bottle of this Eau de Parfum features a ribbon made from colourful twill, tied around the neck and giving the whole design an air of playfulness with the characteristic Hermès elegance and quality. The fragrance was introduced in 2017.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bitter Orange, Bergamot, Ginger
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Tuberose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Hermes
It is hardly surprising that many of the Hermès perfumes were inspired by the aroma of leather (which also adorns some of their perfume bottles). They are fresh, sensual, bold, and sophisticated and each of them is a true work of art created just to please your senses. Not surprisingly, they have received many awards and are used by Hollywood stars: Jessica Alba, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sofia Vergara, and more. Originality, harmony, genius – that’s Hermès!
In addition to perfumes, Hermès also produces exclusive beauty kits, containing shaving foam, shower gels, body lotions, and other products of the highest quality. So if you want to please a loved one with an extraordinary gift, do not hesitate. Hermès is sure to appeal to anyone who loves the scent of leather, is demanding, not content with something small, and who is happy to pay more for luxury.