This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Hugo Boss BOSS In MotionIngredients
The modern and dynamic Boss In Motion Eau de Toilette by Hugo Boss is literally pumped full of adrenaline. It is designed for men who are governed by instinct, pushing the limits of their abilities and winning their challenges in life.
- a fresh and sensual fougère scent
- for the active, single-minded man
- a fragrance suitable for every day of the year
The composition of the fragrance
The head of this fragrance is made up of sparkling bergamot, fresh basil, juicy orange and fragile violet petals. The dynamic, spicy heart conceals accords of pink pepper, sweet cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg. The warm, firm and distinctly woody base is complemented by a touch of sensual musk.
The story of the fragrance
Boss In Motion Eau de Toilette will prepare you to go “full throttle” whenever and wherever. The rounded, minimalist bottle reflects the dynamism, action and movement which are so characteristic of this fragrance. It was launched in 2002.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet Leaves, Bergamot, Basil, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pink Pepper, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cardamom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Woody Notes, Sandalwood, Musk
- Fragrance category
Posts about Hugo Boss BOSS In MotionArticles
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.