Hugo Boss BOSS The ScentEau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Hugo Boss BOSS The ScentIngredients
Hugo Boss Boss The Scent Eau de Toilette will enchant you and everyone around you! Its intense, extremely impressive fragrance is full of attraction and irresistible passion.
- a woody, oriental fragrance with spicy accords
- for the modern, confident man
- for all-day wear, especially on colder days
The composition of the fragrance
Sharper ginger notes in combination with citrus enchant your senses perfectly from the very start. The aphrodisiac maninka, hidden in the lavender heart of the fragrance, enhances feelings of excitement. The animal essences of real leather and woody notes then add an unprecedented sensuality to the fragrance.
The story of the fragrance
Boss The Scent Eau de Toilette was created precisely for refined seduction. The attractive amber liquid carries a hallmark of unforgettability and uniqueness. This exceptional men’s fragrance was launched in 2015, with the charismatic actor Theo James becoming its face.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Tangerine, Ginger
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Maninka, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Leather
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, spicy
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.