Hugo Boss HUGO Deep RedEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Hugo Boss HUGO Deep RedIngredients
The distinctive Hugo Deep Red Eau de Parfum by Hugo Boss immediately gives you a feeling of exceptionality. Discard everyday rules and envelop yourself in the pure energy of femininity and sensuality!
- an oriental, fruity, floral fragrance
- for the daring woman who loves life
- particularly suitable for evenings and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
The juicy aroma of blackcurrant, mandarin and blood orange is accompanied in the top notes by the sweet essence of pear. The heart of Hugo Deep Red Eau de Parfum encompasses freesia, tuberose and hibiscus, with spicy, pungent accords of ginger. The captivating, intoxicating finish of the fragrance has the spirit of warm wood, gourmet vanilla and musk.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Blood Orange, Black Currant, Pear, Clementine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Hibiscus Seeds, Ginger, Freesia, Tuberose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.