- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Hugo Boss HUGO ManIngredients
Hugo Boss Hugo Man Eau de Toilette epitomises the saying that rules are made to be broken. Don’t try and resist it; explore your potential to the max!
- a fresh, aromatic scent
- for energetic men who are not afraid of a challenge
- suitable for every day, especially in warm weather
The composition of the fragrance
The refreshing introduction of this fragrance is made up of grapefruit and green apple with herbs – mint, basil and lavender. The heart of the scent is a novel mixture of floral accords of carnation, jasmine and sage, with geranium essences. The finish to this Eau de Toilette includes mostly woody notes of cedar and fir, completed with patchouli.
The story of the fragrance
Hugo Boss is a brand known for its refined elegance. In contrast to the Boss range, however, there is the Hugo collection, which includes this Eau de Toilette, a more youthful, playful, dynamic one. The fresh round of energy is also reflected in the bottle, shaped like a hiker’s water bottle, an essential for every brave adventurer.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Apple, Basil, Grapefruit, Lavender, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Jasmine, Sage, Carnation
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fir, Patchouli, Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, green
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.