- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Hugo Boss HUGO ReversedIngredients
Hugo Reversed Eau de Toilette for men by Hugo Boss will change the way you look at the world! This dynamic fragrance will always give you the energy to surpass your limits.
- fresh aromatic fragrance
- for a progressive man
- amazing for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of Calabrian bergamot and juicy grapefruit are quickly joined by rosemary and the special Pamplewood molecule which combines an array of sparkling citrus and woody notes. The drydown is dominated by Haitian vetiver, making Hugo Reversed Eau de Toilette especially manly and attractive.
Story of the fragrance
Hugo Reversed is a youthful line introduced by Hugo Boss. The fragrance reflects the bold spirit of this collection and is especially designed for men who love to push their own limits and challenge themselves. Get a taste of boundless energy with Hugo Reversed, launched in 2019.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Calabrian Bergamot, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rosemary, Pamplewood®
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Haitian Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.