- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jean Paul Gaultier ClassiqueIngredients
Turn into an irresistible seductress and experience the magical feeling of attracting anyone and anything you choose. Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum for women is built on notes of Bourbon vanilla and Sicilian tangerine as a sophisticated way to enhance your natural femininity.
- an oriental, floral fragrance
- for women who want to emphasise their sensuality
- suitable for both day and evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with delicate notes of rose in combination with sparkling, sweet and juicy accords of Sicilian tangerine. The refreshing opening notes are then followed by a floral duo of exotic orchid and narcissus. The drydown brings forward the classic notes of vanilla whose sweetness is balanced out by earthy tonka bean, amber, and sandalwood.
Story of the fragrance
Apart from the Jean Paul Gaultier Classique perfume itself, you’ll also definitely notice the elegant bottle shaped like a female torso and fashioned in a luxurious red-pink design.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Anise, Orange Tree Blossom, Pear, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orchid, Plum, Iris, Ginger, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.