- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Laura Biagiotti RomaIngredients
Roma by Laura Biagiotti expresses love for eternal and ancient Rome. The designer of the fragrance, Laura Biagiotti, has lived and worked in this city since she was young. The unique bottle of the perfume was specially designed to resemble the shape of old Roman columns. The fragrance represents young, passionate women who have a sense of fashion and elegance. In the beginning, Roma will envelop you with a fruity and sensual veil which is followed by gentle floral notes. A mixture of lovely lotus, jasmine, playful lily of the valley and intoxicating carnation produces a unique aroma. The base of the fragrance consists of exotic sandalwood, cedar wood, seductive patchouli and crystal-clear myrrh notes. Oakmoss and sweet vanilla are perfectly matched by exciting and elegant musk.
Laura Biagiotti Roma is a unique, original and sophisticated fragrance. It is perfect for active and sensual women.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Tangerine, Orange, Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Carnation, Lily Of The Valley, Lotus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Oak, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Myrrh, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Laura Biagiotti
Laura Biagiotti fragrances are just as popular around the world as the couture of this exceptional Italian designer. As a girl, Laura was introduced to fashion when helping her mother in her dressmaker shop. Years later she would go on changing the industry by introducing the use of cashmere, a largely ignored material at the time. She introduced her first fashion line for women in 1972 and earned the nickname “the Queen of Cashmere”.
Biagiotti entered the world of fragrance exactly 10 years later with Fiori Bianchi. In 1988, she introduced Laura Biagiotti Roma – a perfume that is still one of the most popular out there and even has its own version for men. Laura Biagiotti fragrances are full of light and fresh notes that are perfect for the Italian summer, however the brand also offers more intense and sensuous perfumes for elegant occasions.