Mancera Cedrat BoiseEau de Parfum Unisex
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Mancera Cedrat BoiseIngredients
Mancera Cedrat Boise Eau de Parfum combines the scents of citruses, wood, and leather into a refreshing summer composition.
- a lasting citrus fragrance
- invigorating and sunny
- carefree and nonchalant fragrance for hot days
Composition of the fragrance
Mancera Cedrat Boise opens with accords of Sicilian lemon accompanied by blackcurrant and spicy notes. The heart includes the aquatic scent of jasmine with patchouli leaves, and the drydown is composed of woody notes, oakmoss, and vanilla. A dark leather accord imbues the fragrance with more drama.
Story of the fragrance
Cedrat Boise was first introduced in 2011. It is made from rare luxury ingredients and inspired by Art Deco aesthetic, combining the best from Western and Eastern style. This is a casual, sophisticated fragrance with fresh fruits, seductive flowers, and an opulent drydown.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Spices, Black Currant, Sicilian Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli Leaves
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Vanilla, Oakmoss, Leather
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Mancera
Mancera fragrances hold the secrets of the Orient, the endless desert, scorching sun, and timeless beauty. They are made with the most exquisite aromatic ingredients such as agar wood, precious resins, leather, or saffron. All Mancera perfumes will make you feel unique and indulgent.
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.