- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So SweetIngredients
The sweetness of every living moment captured in a temperamental and spontaneous fragrance for women. Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet Eau de Toilette is optimistic, playful, and irresistibly sweet – just like its wearer.
- fresh and sweet, floral fruity perfume
- for a youthful woman who loves the summer
- amazing for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
In the top notes, a sparkling aroma of lightly sweet white raspberry pairs with the sharp freshness of bergamot and delicious blackberry. The heart combines essences from delicate daisies and enchanting jasmine. The base is built on woody notes and musk to give the composition a playful seductiveness.
Story of the fragrance
Daisy Love Eau So Sweet is a lighter version of the Daisy Love Eau de Parfum from 2018. It is a combination of the addictive and irresistible spirit of the original with an unexpected airy freshness. The face of the fragrance’s campaign is the model Kaia Gerber who perfectly embodies a carefree young woman ready to enjoy life to the fullest. Fall in love with this joyful fragrance which was introduced in 2019.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Blackberry, white raspberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Daisies
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
Posts about Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So SweetArticles
About the brand Marc Jacobs
The American designer Marc Jacobs has been pushing the boundaries in the fashion world for over a quarter of a century. His work is unique, unpredictable and inspiring. The secret of his success lies in his fearlessness, desire to go against the flow, and discovering beauty in the unexpected.
Marc Jacobs was born in the 1960s in New York, and graduated from Parson’s School of Design. His first collection bearing his own name was designed in 1986 and a year later he became the youngest award-winning designer in the world. The 1990s were no less successful for Marc Jacobs. He founded his own brand and was then named the creative director at Louis Vuitton, where he created the first ready-to-wear collection in the company’s history. Since 2013 he has worked exclusively on his own designs.
His unique style was also gradually introduced into the world of beauty. In this vein too, he believes that perfume, like fashion, can and should express our individuality and personality. Every perfume by Marc Jacobs is exceptional, unexpected and always luxurious. Daisy by Marc Jacobs is now an iconic fragrance in its designer blossom bottle, as is his newer creation, Marc Jacobs Decadence.