- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Moschino Light CloudsIngredients
Moschino Light Clouds Eau de Toilette is an expression of optimism and a feeling of utter happiness. Wrap yourself in a scent that will put you in a great mood all day long!
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cyclamen, Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Lotus, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Moschino
Moschino fragrances | The Moschino fashion house was founded in 1983 by Italian designer Franco Moschino who initially had not been a great fan of fashion. His main passion was painting and illustrations, a field in which he also crossed paths with Gianni Versace.
The brand Moschino might be relatively young, but it’s also very ambitious and progressive. That’s why it is so popular among singers and actresses as well as regular customers. Moschino is distinctive for its specific style full of glitter, bling and pop culture references, a trend that has been especially strong with the new creative director Jeremy Scott.
Even Moschino perfumes are famously unique, be it Moschino I Love Love, Moschino Funny or Glamour.