- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Paco Rabanne 1 Million PrivéIngredients
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Privé Eau de Parfum was designed for all adventurous types who don’t shirk any challenge and love feeling their adrenaline rise. Its oriental character will instantly draw attention and become your trusted companion.
- oriental woody fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- for gentlemen who want to stand out in a crowd
- introduced in 2008
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll be captivated by the sweet notes of red orange in combination with aromatic cinnamon. A few minutes later, you might recognise the sweet aroma of top-quality tobacco and rare myrrh. The longest accord comes courtesy of patchouli and tonka bean – an almost dangerously intoxicating duo in the drydown of this Eau de Parfum.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Cinnamon, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tobacco, Myrrh
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.