- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Paco Rabanne CalandreIngredients
Your fragrance can be just as provocative and timeless as your outfit. And the avant-garde, eccentric character of Paco Rabanne Calandre Eau de Toilette for women is the best proof. Wrap your senses in refreshing floral accords and hit the highest notes of your natural femininity.
- floral fragrance
- for women who desire timeless elegance
- a universal fragrance, suitable for any occasion
Composition of the fragrance
First come the enchanting fresh notes of bergamot, green leaves, and aldehydes in the head of the perfume. Then you’ll be pleasantly surprised by four flowers – rose, geranium, lily of the valley, and hyacinth. After a while, the delicate floral aroma will be replaced by a woody combination of sandalwood, vetiver, cedar wood, and amber in the base.
Story of the fragrance
The iconic Paco Rabanne Calandre has been popular with women since 1969 when it was first introduced.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Aldehydes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Hyacinth, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Powder Notes, Woody Notes, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, aldehyde
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.