- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Pàris à la plus belle Oriental FloralIngredients
The sparkling accord of flowers and vanilla makes this fragrance the queen of nobility. Pàris à la plus belle Oriental Floral Iris Accord & Jasmine Sambac Eau de Parfum is a mixture of intoxicating jasmine and iris, designed to adorn the most beautiful woman and enhance her sensuality.
- warm floral oriental fragrance
- evokes the golden colour of sunset
- confident, intense, and very feminine
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of red berries, tangerine, and blackcurrant sparkle like gold dust on the petals of jasmine. The nectar-like, tropical scent then mixes with the powdery elegance of iris. The magical effect of a sun-kissed skin is formed by the Oriental base of vanilla, patchouli, and white musk. Oriental Floral is a sensuous fragrance that will make your eyes twinkle.
Story of the fragrance
Oriental Floral celebrates the beauty of a woman who walks with the lightness of a dancer and a warm smile. She’s looking forward to an evening with her friends, the last rays of sunshine and her favourite cocktail at the bar on the beach. She enjoys nice music and the way her silk tunic flaps in the breeze. The perfumer Julie Massé says that Oriental Floral is the result of two iconic ingredients, jasmine and iris, which give this Eau de Parfum its unforgettable, lightly powdery trace.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Berries, Yellow Mandarin, Cassis
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Jasmine Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral, spicy