- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Roberto Cavalli Paradiso AssolutoIngredients
Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Assoluto Eau de Parfum evokes a joyous, exciting and carefree holiday atmosphere and surrounds you with lightness and freshness.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the optimistic woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Grapefruit, Wisteria
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Passionfruit, Jasmine, Lily
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cashmeran, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Roberto Cavalli
Every Roberto Cavalli perfume carries a bit of its creator’s charm. This Italian designer first came into prominence in the 70s when he invented a ground-breaking textile printing technique which allowed him to experiment with different materials and designs and finally to open his own boutique in Saint-Tropez. His sexy fashion collections with animal prints and his signature jeans soon became iconic and favoured by the likes of Brigitte Bardot.
The first Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2002 and it captures the designer’s provocative style. Later, women all over the world became smitten with the Just Cavalli Eau de Toilette, a floral fragrance with a woody base. These days you have the luxury and extravagance of 40 different fragrances for women and men to explore – including other products such as the Roberto Cavalli aftershave splash.