- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Luminizing Fluid FoundationCharacteristics
The Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow brightening foundation with SPF 20 will give you up to 8 hours of hydrated skin with a healthy glow. What makes this light foundation unique is its intelligent ability to perfectly synchronise with your complexion.
In only a few seconds, your pores and fine lines will be less visible. The texture of the product resembles a serum and makes you feel as if you’re wearing no foundation at all. Despite that, your skin will still be protected from sunlight, and your tone naturally unified.
- creates a natural tone and a healthy, radiant finish
- reduces the visibility of fine lines and pores
- prevents shine while keeping your skin hydrated
- protects skin from negative effects of sunlight
- has a very light texture which doesn’t feel heavy on the skin
- evens out skin texture by eliminating dry areas
- the foundation can be layered, providing light to medium coverage
- non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested
- argan oil, cranberry seed oil, yuzu seed extract – moisturise and keep your skin hydrated
- thyme extract – has antioxidant properties
- SPF 20 – protects skin from the sunlight
How to apply:
Shake the foundation well before use, then use your fingertips to apply it to the face. Start in the centre and carefully proceed outwards. You can apply another layer to achieve your desired coverage.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Light, Medium
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- Active ingredients
- argan oil
- Foundation shade
About the brand Shiseido
Shiseido fragrance | Shiseido beauty brand was born in 1872 which makes it one of the oldest brands of skin care in the world. Over the course of its history, Shiseido saw the rise of many different categories of beauty products in general, probably the most prominent among them being hair care and skin care for both women and men.
For the longest time, Shiseido products have been reliable and highly effective in helping the brand’s customers feel beautiful. Especially over the last few decades, Shiseido also became one of the most popular fragrance brands on the market.