- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Tom Ford Tobacco VanilleIngredients
Even though it might not be apparent at first glance, tobacco and vanilla make the perfect couple. The Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum will easily convince you, as it smells great on both men and women. No need to be surprised when your bottle suddenly starts disappearing – your other half is using it too.
- an oriental spicy fragrance
- for sensual women and charismatic men
- suitable for everyday use as well as for special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
In the composition of the Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum, vanilla forms a dominant couple with the aroma of tobacco, which is complemented by spices. The ravishing heart is formed by accords of tonka beans, tobacco flower and cocoa. The base notes consist of dried fruit and wood.
The story of the fragrance
The fragrance, created by the perfumer Olivier Gillotin, first saw the light of day in 2007. The inspiration behind Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille is Tom Ford’s love of London. The aroma of this Eau de Parfum is reminiscent of an English gentlemen's club, soaked in spice.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Spices, Tobacco
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tonka Beans, Tobacco Flower, Vanilla, Cocoa
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Dried Fruits
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy