- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Versace The DreamerIngredients
The Versace Dreamer Eau de Toilette will enable you to live your dreams during the day too, making you feel utterly magical. It’s just like walking through a forest, twigs snapping under your feet; the air smells like wood and pine and every step is balm for the soul.
- an oriental fragrance
- for men who like to dream with their eyes open
- suitable for both day and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance:
at first you’ll be greeted by notes of juniper, tarragon and artemisia, which evoke a walk through the world of nature. The opening notes are then replaced by floral aromas of lily, iris and flax, giving the Eau de Toilette a mystical aura. The aromatic base is saturated with amber and tobacco.
Story of the fragrance:
the Versace brand is a synonym for luxury and quality. The same is true for Dreamer Eau de Toilette. It makes its owner feel as if even the deepest dreams and fantasies can come true.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tarragon, Juniper, Artemisia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Flax Blossom, Lily, Iris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Tobacco Flower
- Fragrance category
About the brand Versace
Versace perfumes | The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace, a young man from one of the poorest regions of Southern Italy. Ever since he was a young boy, Gianni’s had an eccentric and progressive sense of style. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.
Gianni Versace became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. Unfortunately, in 1993, he was diagnosed with a rare inner ear cancer. After going through a successful treatment, Versace started delegating more work to his associates and spend his time with family and friends. Four years later, Gianni Versace was shot dead by a man whose motives were never quite explained. The killer managed to murder a person, but he did not destroy Versace’s legacy by any means - the brand went on to be ever more successful under Gianni’s sister Donatella.
Now you can find Versace boutiques in more than 80 countries in the world - or you can order iconic perfumes like the Versace pour Homme or Versace Bright Crystal from the comfort of your home.