- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Versace Pour FemmeIngredients
Versace Pour Femme is a tasteful and very seductive fragrance for women with a sense of beauty, as the embodiment of timelessness and a new view of life. At the same time, though, it contains a true and unmistakable essence of pure femininity passed on from generation to generation from time immemorial. This merge of modernness and traditional values results in Pour Femme.
Refreshing drops of limpid dew open the unique and seductive composition of the fragrance. Sparkling notes of blackcurrant, wisteria and lilac are complemented by precious guava. Its heart is dominated by beautiful white water lily, lotus, and seductive orchid. Aromatic smooth jasmine merges with intoxicating azalea, while its base contains warm cashmere wood, amber, and bourbon vetiver. This original experience is complemented by precious Moroccan cedar from Atlas and pure sensual musk. This rich and perfect Versace fragrance is just excellent for the whole-day use. It will always capture the attention of those around you!
Experience true femininity and sensuality on your skin with unique Versace Pour Femme!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Dewdrops, Lilac, Wisteria, Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orchid, Azalea, Jasmine, Water Lily, Lotus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cashmere Wood, Vetiver, Cedar, Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Versace
Versace perfumes | The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace, a young man from one of the poorest regions of Southern Italy. Ever since he was a young boy, Gianni’s had an eccentric and progressive sense of style. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.
Gianni Versace became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. Unfortunately, in 1993, he was diagnosed with a rare inner ear cancer. After going through a successful treatment, Versace started delegating more work to his associates and spend his time with family and friends. Four years later, Gianni Versace was shot dead by a man whose motives were never quite explained. The killer managed to murder a person, but he did not destroy Versace’s legacy by any means - the brand went on to be ever more successful under Gianni’s sister Donatella.
Now you can find Versace boutiques in more than 80 countries in the world - or you can order iconic perfumes like the Versace pour Homme or Versace Bright Crystal from the comfort of your home.