- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Code AbsoluIngredients
Discover another fragrance from the cult Armani Code line. The daring, seductive, adventurous, and addictive Giorgio Armani Code Absolu represents timeless luxury and elegance, making for a perfect accessory in any situation.
- a woody oriental fragrance
- for a social, charismatic man with a sense of humour
- designed by the perfume Antoine Maisondieu
- the fragrance was introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
In the opening, you’ll find refreshing fruity notes of green tangerine and juicy apple accompanied by intense cardamon. The heart combines the spiciness of nutmeg with an essence of carrot seeds, but it’s dominated by a rum accord which gives the whole composition a very masculine and sensual character. The base of Giorgio Armani Code Absolu features the enchanting scent of myrrh along with tonka bean and irresistibly sweet vanilla.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Apple, Green Mandarin, Cardamom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Carrot, Nutmeg, Rum
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Vanilla, Myrrh
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.