- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Emporio Stronger With You IntenselyIngredients
Giorgio Armani Emporio Stronger With You Intensely Eau de Parfum was inspired by an intense love story of a contemporary young man who moves the limits of his love every day, making it ever stronger.
- oriental woody fragrance with fougère accents
- for a modern and passionate man
- suitable for any occasion
Composition of the fragrance
The initial notes of pink pepper combine with intense lavender and warm cinnamon. The captivating heart of this Eau de Parfum then blends into a gourmand base which plays up the intensity of the whole composition with sweet notes of vanilla, tonka bean and candied chestnuts.
Story of the fragrance
Giorgio Armani Emporio Stronger With You Intensely for men was created to match the Emporio In Love With You for women. It’s an equal pairing of fragrances which communicate with each other, provoke and seduce each other. Both were introduced in 2019.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Juniper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Sage, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Chestnut Glacé, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.